Friday, January 9, 2009

Wipeout


Sophie is generally pretty coordinated, but she was so excited to get to the neighborhood "grassy field" (as dubbed by Jake and DB) that she tripped this afternoon. She caught her fall with her face. I'm not sure how she managed to get a scrape on the top of her forehead, side of the nose, and under her nose in the same fall. It was some serious velocity. Thankfully, it was not anything that an Oreo and Dora couldn't cure. Ironically is was Dora and her damn Walmart shoes that caused the fall in the first place. Days between a Whittaker kid sustaining a blood gushing wound: 5. Surely we can do better.

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I'm glad she's okay.

Question: Does the chia leave you feeling insanely full for hours on end? The serving size on the bag I bought said 1/4 cup is a serving, and I think I'd explode if I ate that much because I'm only doing a tablespoon at a time. Just curious.

Sarah Rowley said...

That will be a great look for church tomorrow! Ouch!