If you either A: Watch Survivor and have not yet watched the finale on your DVR, or B. Don't care about or have ever watched Survivor, stop reading this post now. It probably won't interest you, (as opposed to my other posts that are completely captivating:)
So this evil Corrine contestant was quite disturbing to me this season. I realized that my naive assumption that deep down everyone has a good heart was completely wrong. This woman actually said to a contestant who had recently lost her Dad to cancer, that "the only thing I would vote to give you is a handful of anti-depressants, so that you would stop crying about your dead dad for a second!"
So again in my naive mind, I thought to myself - emotions are high and they are starving, and they have been in close quarters for a long time, so she blurted something she didn't mean. Nope, not only did she not back down from her comments in the reunion show, but she was proud of them and completely reveled in the boos from the audience. She went on to say the she was mad that the producers of the show didn't show more of her mean side in the edits. Huh? Some people truly are just mean and evil to the core. The most disturbing part for me though is how proud of it she is. I seriously am losing sleep over this chick and her unabashed lack of any sort of conscience or character. Are there more like her out there. Are they teaching my kids, or taking my blood pressure at the doctor, making my food in the back? Yikes.
I always try to see the bright side, so at least cute Bob with the bow tie won the million. You've got to be happy that the nice guy finished first for once. And Corrine, I hope you find your heart at some point in your life, or would that be too "boring"?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment