Sophie is one of those kids who notices EVERYTHING. So recently she aired some grievances about being the only one in the family who sleeps alone. She explained to me that mommy has daddy in her room and Jake and DB are in their room and she is "all by myself". She has a valid point so we make a big deal about choosing something for her too take to bed with her every night. Sometimes it is a stuffed animal, sometimes a doll. (This was much easier and cheaper than having another child.) Anyway, last night she chose one of her dolls to take to bed. She spends several minutes creating the spot next to her, gently placing the baby's head on her pillow, then placing a mini blanket over the baby. Last night Wes went in after I had put her to bed to tell her good night. She quickly interrupted him and said, "SHHHHH! (with her finger to her lips) My baby is sleeping!!"
Follow up: I had my final visit with the Cardiologist yesterday and as expected I have a completely normal and healthy heart. Unfortunately it took several hundred dollars of testing to arrive at this conclusion. If you wish to contribute to my healthy heart fund you can make donations to WAMU acct. #22.... what's that? Oh never mind, apparently our bank has failed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Kate does the same thing. I'm mystified at the courtesy a doll gets compared to the total shaft her sister gets.
Glad your heart is okay. The Washington Mutual thing got us too- that's where are mortgage is, but we got a VERY reassuring letter (haha) from JP Morgan. I have resorted to squirreling away cash around the house and I am so not kidding.
Post a Comment