I thought I would share what happens with total lack of supervision for two hours:
Special thanks to Dave Osborn for leaving several hundred foam yellow balls at our front door. The ones you see are only the tip of the iceberg.
Bored with the conference proceedings, DB and Sophie cook up an escape plan. With the escape plan foiled, they settle on an episode of Dora on the one TV left that doesn't have old men talking on it.
Amidst the chaos, I did garner one message from Conference. It was President Monson's Sunday morning address where he urged me to appreciate the piles of laundry, the fingerprints all over the windows, and the craziness of life with young children. It passes all to quickly and one day you will miss those days. Always good to be reminded of that!
1 comment:
I heard that part too, and I admit that my first thought was "Doubtful," but I know I will at least miss the little hands that made the smudges and messes.
Post a Comment