Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Small and Mighty Lani

Lani's weapon of choice. It has since been seized by authorities for evidence.

So I couldn't resist this one. Lani, yes sweet, little cute one-foot tall Lani came over this afternoon. She found this bubble wand and for whatever reason became possessed and began to hit Sophie upside the head with it in what could only be described as a Rodney King type beating (minus the racial undertones of course.) Sophie screamed out, but didn't fight back or try to get away. (I need to get some fire in that girl's belly!) I am not sure why it was so funny to me (Sophie was not hurt.) One can only assume that Lani has finally grown weary of being the littlest one that gets no say in anything. Too bad Sophie had to be in her path when she finally snapped. Sophie's prayer tonight: "Bless Lani not hit me with bubble wand."

1 comment:

Becca Hatch said...

Sorry that your heart is going to quit at any second. Just kidding. As you and I know, it is somewhat alarming what stress can do to your body. Hopefully you can take a spa weekend and unwind (ha, ha- I'll meet you there).