Sometimes when three kids seem like a lot, I just look at this picture. They all can still fit in the kitchen cupboard for heaven's sake. How hard can it be?? This would have been a great hiding place if it weren't for the blender and mixer tripping me up in the middle of the kitchen.
So Ruth took the kids for an over night last night allowing me to go out with some friends. I went to see Mama Mia. It displayed typical Hollywood morals, or the lack thereof, and drug a bit through the first hour, but the music was definitely the redeeming factor. I admit, I am an Abba fan and it was nearly impossible to not sing along. That's where I draw the line, though. No dancing in the isles for me. I was a little nervous the whole movie because my friend, Erin was seated next to me, and kept threatening to start dancing. (I can mock her because I am pretty sure she doesn't know about my blog..guess I'll find out.) The best part though was the guy sitting behind me, by himself. Now plenty of guys were in the theatre who clearly had been drug there by their women. but I am afraid this lone man will have to surrender his man card. You are welcome, Wes for not making you sit through this!
No comments:
Post a Comment