Before (look closely on his left nostril)
OK so the pixels have been reduced so much that you really can't tell the difference, but trust me it looks better.

OK so the pixels have been reduced so much that you really can't tell the difference, but trust me it looks better.After.
Well that didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped.
While attempting to take this "after" photo of Dylan, he was annoyed and insisted that since I got to take such a close photo of him, he wanted to take one of me. So the first one is as follows on the left. Alarmed at how tired and old I look close up, I told him to try again, this time with a face lift (right) Don't I look 10 years younger?
I'll try and salvage this post with a couple anecdotes of late. Jake and DB were fighting over computer time, so I suggested that they each take five minutes. Several minutes passed before Jake came running back to me with this: "Mom I just can't count to 60 ONE MORE TIME!" It is great to see he learned something from Kindergarten.
I made chocolate chip cookies the other night right before dinner. Not wanting the kids to ruin their appetites, I told them they could each only have one. After devouring her cookie, Sophie returned with a doll from her room and announced that "baby want cookie too." She got another one, for baby of course.
1 comment:
Super cool face lift! Can you give me one?
Post a Comment