Sunday, September 21, 2008

High Aspirations

The boys had a lesson at church today about talents. The teacher asked each of the kids in the class what a few of their talents were. Jake's response was, "I would be awesome on Wipeout. I could especially get across the big balls, and I would win." If you haven't seen the show, you must tune in on ABC- Tuesday nights at 7. Very entertaining for the whole family. We watch the same DVR recordings over and over in our house.

Judging by his level of dedication in setting up obstacle courses and practicing in the backyard, I am starting to believe him. He already is talking about how he is going to spend his $50,000 winnings. (I haven't broken the news about taxes yet.) Still, this is excellent news for our budget.

Jake practices his victory pose for when he wins his $50K on "Wipeout". (I promise he is not as malnourished as this photo makes him appear.)

1 comment:

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

I think he could win, too! That show inanely funny... (is that a word??)