
Jake's first grade class is studying wants and needs. They are trying to explain the difference to the kids. They did an exercise where they were given some pictures and were told to cut and paste each photo in either the want or need column. The column on the left is entitled "Things I Need" and on the right is "Things I Want". So in case anyone is keeping track Jake needs paint, a puppy, and doughnuts and he wants water, milk, and clothing. So if you see Jake nude, dehydrated, eating doughnuts and painting a lovely picture you will understand.
2 comments:
My Kate would probably do the same thing! Only her needs would be "Polly Pockets, Taco Amigo, and lip gloss." And that's what's wrong with America today...and I have a sneaking suspicion that I am the root cause.
Jake and I have very similar needs and wants! I too NEED all my wants!
Post a Comment