Saturday, August 2, 2008

Toothless Jake

The Gap.

It occurred to me just now that this blog maybe extremely uninteresting to anyone who didn't actually spawn my children. But it's not like I am not going to blog my first child losing his first tooth! Jake tried to hold out until Dad returned home to finally let go of this tooth, but Wes missed the drama by a few hours. Luckily, the Haws' were around to show the appropriate enthusiasm for this feat. I just wish Christopher would have stopped short of informing Jake that he was going to get A LOT of money for that tooth.

2 comments:

Becca Hatch said...

I am so sorry about the puking- I hope that everyone is feeling better. Tell Jake congrats on the tooth loss, and remember that to a kid "a lot of money" is anything more than a dollar. The tooth fairy always brought me silver dollars and that was very exciting.

Tiffany Hatch said...

Sorry about all the barfing. Hope you guys are all feeling much better!