
Sophie + a black marker + mom is distracted = a lovely zebra-like tattoo that will wash off no less than five baths later.

Ever wonder what DB would look like if he was a black kid? (And you thought they grew out of painting on themselves.)

Sophie logs her third hour of "Dora" of the day with her Baby Jaguar. The good news is that she is bilingual now. She shouted at the boys as we were heading for the car to go to church, "
Vamanos, boys!" (That's "let's go" for you English speakers.)

And the best for last, this is what my front room looks like mid-morning on a Sunday. I heard the commotion from my bedroom and pretty much knew this would be the result, so later as I was heading out there, I asked Jake if I was going to be sad when I walked out there. Without looking up from the TV, he replies, "How am I supposed to know if you are going to be sad?"
I am ready to start my week after my day of rest.
1 comment:
What do you think he is- a mind reader? Gosh Christy, don't be so emotional and unpredictable. Really though, congratulations on surviving another Sunday.
Post a Comment