Monday, May 19, 2008
Sophie Speaks
I kept Sophie with me in Relief Society Sunday because she had a bit of a fever and I didn't want to the infect the whole nursery with her mystery illness. It turns out there is a reason they send the kids away at 18 months- they can talk. Sophie in her loudest voice, while I was sitting in front of course, grabbed my keys and said,"C'mon Mom. Let's go!!" Ignoring Sophie means she repeats and repeats in a progrssively louder voice to make sure I am getting it. After about the tenth request, she got her wish.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is additional substantiation for why Sophie was also not invited to the baseball game. It reminds me of my grandpa's funeral when I shushed Kate and she hollered out, "Becca, YOU be quiet!" Hard to lay low when your kid calls you by your first name.
Post a Comment