Thursday, May 15, 2008

Sponge Bob Trauma

Quiz: How do you know that your four-year old watches too much Sponge Bob? Answer: When he doesn't want to go to his preschool party on the fake sand beach because he is afraid of getting stung by a jelly fish.

Jake played his last little league game last night. What will we do with all our spare time?

Gerbil jar update: In a fit of rage last night, I emptied the almost full jar of pebbles out after Dylan poured an entire 44 ounce cup of water from his bath onto the carpet when I didn't repond quickly enough to his request for a towel. In his defense, as the middle child he does sometimes have to work a bit harder to get my attention, a skill he has clearly mastered.

Wes and I celebrated nine years of marriage yesterday. I recall learning in one of my college marriage and family classes that the most common years for divorce are 1, 3, 7, 20 and 30, so I guess we are out of the woods until the kids are grown. Love ya, Wes!

1 comment:

Becca Hatch said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! I actually really enjoy Sponge Bob. Squidward is my favorite- it's obvious that his life hasn't turned out like he planned; he's a little bit bitter about it, and a little mystified by it as well. There's a little Squidward in all of us, I think. Kate is a giant fan, obviously.