Monday, May 5, 2008
I'm rich!
I have had a tough time keeping Sophie from taking off her diaper lately, so I put out the little potty just to get her used to it. Tonight before the bath she took off her diaper, sat down, and did her business. I was already counting all the money I will save on diapers and wipes, until I remembered that DB did this same thing when he was one. Unfortunately, it was a fluke and it was a good year until he was truly potty trained. They (whoever that is) say girls are easier to train than boys, so I won't give up hope just yet. I am not however, excited about finding public toilet seats for her to sit on. Advantage: boys. Plus my kids have the world's smallest bladders.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sitting on a public toilet seat is the least of your issues- because their behinds are so small, they always wind up using their hands on the seat to keep from falling in. And yes, I have tried to help her, but she wants to do it herself. I'd be so happy IF ONLY her behind was the only thing that touched the seat.
Post a Comment