

We have two "graduates" today: DB from Mrs. Camille's preschool and Jake from Kindergarten. Way to go, boys! We are so proud of you! (The cap and gown are a little over the top for completing nine months of Kindergarten, but those geniuses at the photo company know full well that the parents are not not going to buy that photo.)
We were fortunate to have outstanding teachers for both Jake and Dylan this school year. We are sad to say goodbye to them. If all goes as planned, DB will get Jake's teacher this year, Mrs. Dyer for his Kindergarten year. We are rolling the dice for Jake next year. Hopefully it will be a kind soul of a teacher who will appreciate Jake's "ring leader" personality. Bless their hearts for choosing teaching as a profession. I wouldn't last one day in a classroom of 25 five year olds!
2 comments:
I went to visit my mom at school one day, and she had 30 fifth graders playing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" on the recorder. Five minutes and I was going crazy, and she managed it for 27 years. I don't know how they do it either.
It is a little cruel to convince these cute little guys that they are "graduating!" It is only the tip of the iceberg!
Congrats little buddies :)
Post a Comment