We had our end of little league season party at Peter Piper Pizza last night. I am just wondering if anyone can tell me why it is seemingly so impossible to combine decent pizza with a fun kid's place. Despite their slogan of "good food, good fun", Peter Piper Pizza has barely edible food. You would think that with all the money they make off those games, they could splurge for a good food product. After all we spent about 40 bucks on tokens, which yielded a whoopy cushion, a fuzzy ball, and some fake dracula teeth at the redemption counter.
We ended the night by rushing Dylan to Urgent Care. He woke up at 11pm coughing and struggling to breath. I don't recall ever being quite so scared for one of my kids. He had a severe case of croup that was compressing his airway. He responded well to the steroids they gave him. He woke up a bit tired this morning, but is feeling fine otherwise. We are grateful for his quick recovery. Thank you, Cheryl for staying with Jake and Sophie. I owe you a nap and an apology for the temporary panic I caused by the late night phone call.
Jake's explanation of why he does not drink the milk they have at his school: "It's so disgusting, Mom. Did you know that their milk comes from COWS!?"
Congratulations to Kristen and Rob on the birth of another beautiful baby boy! Welcome, Clark Robert Gartner!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'd jump in front of a bus for DB! So glad your better!!!
Post a Comment