Monday, July 13, 2009
What Would You Do For a Free Meal?
Did you know that July 10 was the Chick-Fil-a dress up like a cow, get a free chicken meal day? Neither did we until Darlene gave us the good news. I balked at the thought at first until 6:00 rolled around without any semblance of a meal coming together. We realized that it was as easy as printing out the cow spots and mask, and wearing a white shirt and black pants to qualify for an entire chicken dinner including the drink. The words shameless and pathetic do come to mind, when I think of parading our little cow family into the restaurant, but we got at least 30 bucks worth of Chick-Fil-a deliciousness for NADA! I accidentally on purpose forgot our camera so you will have to take our word for it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'll tell you what words come to my mind: The words awesome and Paul's child. and fun mom but I'm sure thats way too many words. You are so fabulous. I would totally do shameless things like this if I knew about them! Hook me up!
Christopher was president of the free loader club in high school. I'm sure that he would would be not only impressed but PROUD! Not that you sit around trying to impress your brother in law... I'm just saying! You are awesome and I think that you totally should have brought your camera!
At least no tasers were involved.
Post a Comment