Better late than never on my Father's Day post.

A great Dad and his lucky family on Father's Day. Wes is a serious contender for "World's Best Dad" but you can't argue with the shirt. Maybe he and Paul could arm wrestle for the crown.

Dad stakes his claim as "World's Best Dad" We gave him this shirt 17 years ago, so apparently he has been the reigning Best Dad for all that time. Good job, Dad!

A snapshot of the Sunday dinner at Ruth's club. Thanks, Mom for the delicious (HUGE rack) of ribs and fabulous lemon custard dessert. Good food and good times as we all got a chance to share our favorite Dad memories. I learned that Dad has a knack for finding nudist beaches (Hawaii, Europe, Belize). I went first and I thought it would be funny to tell about the time in Hawaii that we stumbled into a topless beach, but as it turns out I was not the only one with that same story. Interesting. But seriously, Dad is a hard working, fun loving, adventurous, intelligent, wonderful Dad and Grandpa. We appreciate and love you!
1 comment:
Maybe not the "best dressed," but for sure the best Dad!
Post a Comment