Wednesday, April 1, 2009

We're Pregnant!

April Fools! I'm a straight shooter. As a result, Halloween and April Fool's are not my best holidays but I do my best (which isn't very good). My boys on the other hand have proven to be quite the pranksters. They tried the following tricks on us today over the course of a half hour:

Jake put ketchup on his hand and came in fake crying. Then with the help of the neighbors, presented us with toothpaste filled Oreos. The last was my favorite: a cup of vinegar was offered up to quench my thirst. Their presentation needs a lot of work for any of these stunts to be believable, but not bad for a couple beginners.

The best joke of the day was when Wes came in and said business was down because of a terrible economy and the more goverment does to solve it, the worse it gets. I laughed and laughed.

1 comment:

Staci Kramer said...

This one totally Fooled me. I was so excited that you were pregnant. Whats funny is I even thought about it a few times today. Oh yeah, Christy is pregnant, how fun! and then I say oh yeah, that was just an april fools. I guess I really am a fool.