Saturday, November 8, 2008

Portrait Time

I don't know why I always get suckered into buying these photo packages. Do I really need 127 copies of the same pose in 10 different sizes? I will probably just scan one and stick the rest of the package in the large overflowing plastic container in my closet labeled "kids' scrap books", that hasn't been touched since 2003. I've heard that it is possible to print out blogs. I sure hope that is true, because this will be the closest thing to a scrapbook that my poor kids are going to have.
Jake - Age 6- First GradeDylan- Age 5 -KindergartenSophie - Age 2 - working itTwo star Bronco players with their Coach/Dad. Intimidating, aren't they?

3 comments:

WesDevil said...

all those pics look great until you get to that one with the bald guy... yikes...

Becca Hatch said...

Yes, you can print it. I am COUNTING on it, in fact. I have heard that blurb.com does a very nice job.

Becca Hatch said...

P.S. BJ's is a gas station with a convenient drive through so you can get a D.Coke without leaving your car. Sorry it's nothing shady, but what a great name!