In response to tough economic times, we like so many people are trimming the family budget. We no longer pay someone to wash our car, and Sophie has shown herself to be quite useful. Any excuse to be outside in November in Arizona is so worth it anyway.
UPDATE:
I have some excellent news about DB's love life. He has recovered from the mean little girl who told him she hated him, in response to him professing his love for her. I found an interesting little piece of paper yesterday in his backpack. It was carefully cut out and enhanced by a few staples. It had two sentences written on it: "I like Hailey", then "I luv Hailey" right under it. When asked about this, he said that Mrs. Dyer had moved the seats around and Hailey now sits next to him. I asked why he loved her, and he said it was because she tied his shoes for him 13 times in one day. It sounds like true love to me. Incidentally, he suddenly has no interest in learning to tie his own shoes.
1 comment:
Hailey sounds like a keeper! I hope DB's heart is on the mend.
Post a Comment