Friday, June 27, 2008

Warning...

It has been a slow week consisting of the process of preparing for a long road trip with more minors than I care to think about, but I feel a personal obligation to post a brief warning to potential movie-goers. Under no circumstances should you allow someone to talk you into seeing "The Love Guru". You will lose 90 minutes of your life for the worst cause - ever. Wes and I don't go to movies much. We had Incredible Hulk and Iron Man to choose from. What were we thinking?? Anyway, just do me a favor and boycott this and I will feel like I have acheived a higher cause.

So, we are off to visit Bruce and Becca. The boys ask several times a day "How many more days till Utah?" We are all very excited. I am worried that I am not going to get my usual wife of the year trophy since I am leaving Wes behind ..on his birthday. But I suppose someone has to pay for the trip. Love ya, Wes!

I have a weather pane on my desktop that tells you temperature in different zip codes. I have Mesa and Cedar Hills selected on there. The other night there was a 33 degree difference. But the real reason we are braving the road trip is that we love Bruce and Becca and miss them terribly! Brace yourself, we will be there soon!

1 comment:

Becca Hatch said...

We can't wait!!! Kate is beside herself thinking that you will be here TOMORROW! I'm pretty excited myself.