I look a little frazzled, but maybe Jake was just trying to make it realistic.
On the backside.."pie"..he likes me as much as PIE people!
Awwww. Yes, now I know, Jake.
I'm "speshle". See- adorable.
DB really does look just like this when he screams, and yes it bugs me.
I'm not so pleased with the thickness of the dress in this one, but I've never had my hair flippy like that and also I'm not black, so I've discounted this drawing all together. At least he likes my "binners"
There we are playing catch with our see through clothes. In addition, I was given coupons for a soda, a five minute foot massage, and a chance to go on a run with Jake. Sweet!
I love these kids.
1 comment:
I agree that you ARE speshle.
Also, consider this your coupon for a run with ME when you are in town next.
Post a Comment