If you've lived in Phoenix for any length of time, and have followed the Suns at all, you will recognize the title of this post. It's the great Al McCoy's famous tag line. It's the only way to describe the Game 5 loss to the Laker's the other night. I'm a Suns fan, and it's fun to have boys who love to watch the games with us now. We had everyone jumping up and down on the couches the other night. I'm trying to overlook the fact that NBA refs are so obviously dirty and see the greater good for the family bonding time.
We are two days into Summer vacation. Both boys were sad to have this school year end. They had the greatest two teachers this year. They were sent home on the last day with reports cards that make a mom proud, and also their respective class pets. We are a regular zoo with Cupcake the chinchilla reuniting with us from Christmas vacation and our new Beta fish, Red Hot. I've resisted the pet thing, and thought that a gerbil would be harmless enough. It's a slippery slope though. Each pet gets easier to justify. It's worth it when you have a kid that loves animals as much as DB does. We'll see if I feel the same a few weeks from now. I guess worst case scenario I acquire a fabulously soft scarf. Just kidding Cupcake, we love you!
We have lots of activities planned to keep my busy bodies occupied the next couple months. Singing group for Sophie, Swim Team in mornings and Cross Fit for Kids in the afternoon for both boys and Scout Camp for Jake next week that runs a full two hours past his normal bed time. If that schedule doesn't wear them out, the only thing left is tranquilizer guns.
1 comment:
One word for Los Suns: Karma
Post a Comment