"DB, I'm 90 to 95 percent sure you are going to have kids some day and just think you can tell them all about how you lost your front tooth in a huge crash." (Not sure what those statistics were based upon, but there have been a lot of them floating around lately.)
We are super proud of Jake for passing his Math Blasters exam. It is quite a feat and one that he has worked all year at achieving. He will wear his new shirt with pride. To celebrate, he chose Ocean Blue fro yo. Great job, Jake!
And Sophie?.. well between play dates with all her BFFs, she is busy creating some of the world's best bed head. I mean at this point it is almost art.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010
March Happenings
Nobody can accuse us of not thoroughly enjoying the gorgeous March weather we have had. We are pretty much outside during all daylight hours. Unfortunately this creates inherent risks for the boys as they try to pass the time with new and ever more exciting activities to surpass the ones from the day before. Today, they got the bike ramps out. DB caught the ramp just right (or wrong I guess I should say) and wiped out. That stubborn front tooth didn't survive the crash. It's a heck of a way to earn some Tooth Fairy money, but I would expect no less from our Deebs. I think Jake summed it up best at dinner:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh! That hair!! Facing that everyday must put a smile on your face.
Post a Comment