I have also learned to appreciate the "rays of sunshine" in my life. They are rare and beyond valuable as friends. I remember shortly after 9-11 seeing Chris Rock on Leno one night saying that someday as impossible as it seems, we will find humor in this. It sounds almost sacrilegious but the more I thought about it, he is right. Even in our darkest hours, we need to find humor to keep going and keep fighting the good fight.
So in a week when I lost more than a few hours of sleep fretting, here is some much needed comic relief that I found:
I'm admittedly easily amused, but this was hilarious to me that there is an answer key to Sophie's preschool workbook. (Those are the "big" ones that are circled, in case you weren't sure.)And finally my biggest smile of the week came from my boys and all their hard work practicing football. Jake had two touchdowns today, one on a pass from DB. This week the have been playing a game where they try to have 100 passes to each other without dropping the football. They are figuring out that that's what it takes to be able to make one pass in a game...and it worked! I'm so proud of them! Even the ref seems taken back by Jake's speed.. Check it out.
3 comments:
Way to be positive! That's a pretty funny picture of your food storage- send that one to the Ensign why don't you?
Just so you know... the cans of food were just holding up the brake rotors so that the brake lines wouldn't be damaged... the car was not held up by the dehydrated carrots... i repeat, the car was not held up by the carrots... It was held up by the jack that placed in the appropriate position with the wheels blocked and the emergency brake on... I don't want to end up on some site that mocks home repair by rednecks.. hehehehe
It seems that I may have struck a nerve with my husband. Just to be clear, I was not mocking you, but rather in awe of your ingenuity. I will admit that I strategically took a picture excluding the jack that was really holding up the car. It's just funnier that way, dear. Sorry!
Post a Comment