Friday, August 21, 2009

Good Hair Day

Sophie has chronic bad hair days. Partly because her mom is a super lame hair stylist and she has some crazy curly hair that grows in a lot of different directions. We took the girls to Frespa today to address their hair issues. Last week Lani gave herself a haircut and the came out of the room and said, "Do you like my hair? I got it a Frespa!" Not exactly the publicity Daddy was seeking. So off to the spa to remedy her self- inflicted layers. The girls love Frespa mostly because it is the source of delicious "spicy brown water" from the soda fountain. Plus they got to get a real haircut complete with a blow dry and style.
Girl fight!
Sophie proudly poses with her freshly styled hair.
I'll miss Lani's helmet head. It was truly awesome.

1 comment:

Staci Kramer said...

I'm so stingy with my points I don't even let John know when I have them leftover. I do love Alyssa at Frespa. She has serious skills. Maybe one day I will have a daughter to doll up there. Until then, its supercuts for all the males in the house and an 80 minute massage and pedicure with a haircut at Frespa for me.