Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Love Is In the AIr...

I've returned from my blogging hiatus and figured I better get on the board for the month of August. My camera is broken, so without pictures distracting you, there is so much more pressure to post something somewhat interesting. Thankfully, I have some exciting news that should compensate nicely.

First an official congratulations to Karla (my awesome mom-in-law) and Jim (fabulous spouse to be) as they have chosen August 22 to be their wedding day! We could not be more happy for them both. Jim has already won over the kids (mostly with small reptiles, but partly his charm too) and we are so excited that they are going to tie the knot. You couldn't find two nicer people and we wish them all the happiness they deserve! (Please don't hate me for posting this, Karla. I promise nobody reads my blog, especially if this is still a secret:)

And that's not all. We also received the piece of mail that we have long anticipated this week: Kacee and Ken's wedding invitation! It will be a busy couple months of wedding bliss for the Whittaker Family.

Catch the flame, Hatch boys! No pressure.

No comments: