
Good news! Jesus is doing some landscaping in our neighborhood. I hear he is REALLY good. I think I will ask for the Garden of Eden special. (Someone with the name Christy really has no business making fun.)
************************************************************************************
So the kids' elementary school is having "ream the teacher" week. The idea is to encourage the kids to replenish the class paper supply by bringing in reams of copy paper. So the kids pilfer our office supplies and shove as much paper as possible in their backpacks every morning, so they can have the highly coveted pizza party promised to the winning classroom. What is it about a pizza party? We have Little Ceasars five buck pizzas like twice a week; they won't do jack squat for that. The funny thing is that the school has sent home no less than four full page reminders about "Ream the Teacher" week... for both boys. So real quick, let me do the math...500 kids plus four reminders equals 2000 pieces of paper. Anyone know how many reams that is???
2 comments:
I've no idea how many reams that is, but I get what you are saying. Save a tree, and besides, by the time our kids grow up paper will be obsolete.
What logic! You should rule the world. I'm thinking Whittaker/Romney 2012 -or- Whittaker/Jindal 2012 ???
Post a Comment