Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Michael Who?

Every so often something will happen that makes me feel my age. Yesterday Wes was catching up with some news online and said to me, "Today is Michael Jordan's birthday. Can you believe he is 46?" Jake (who misses nothing) was in the room and said, "Who is Michael Jordan?" This is from a kid who lives and breathes sports 24/7. Wow.

(Side note to Burke and Mark: This conversation got me to thinking about those negatives of you guys when you met Michael Jordan that I stole from you for my high school photography class. I am digging through some old boxes in hopes of recovering them. I'll keep you posted if have any luck. I owe you a life size poster if I find them.)

Speaking of basketball, did anyone notice that the Suns are back? They beat the Clippers by like 50 last night. Bu-Bye Terry Porter. Hello seven second offense! I don't really care if they win or lose, at least they are fun to watch again. Defense, shmefense. Shoot the ball!

1 comment:

WesDevil said...

oh and one other thing... while watching some youtube highlights of michael jordan, Jake also asked "what are his shorts so small?" gotta love it!