Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Good Luck Quinton!

Sunday was an exciting day. My kids finally got to meet Baby Hudson. He was looking like a ladies man in his new three piece suit and tie. Lani and Sophie wanted to tote him around like a baby doll. Tiffany wisely did not allow that to happen. DB loves puppies and babies and he barely met the minimum requirements for unassisted holding of a newborn. He and Hudson will be tossing the football around in no time. I think they are friends already. He did a great job with him. He's probably ready to babysit.
But the real reason for the party was Elder Riches farewell. I spent a good amount of time with Quinton in his younger years. Now I'm not going to take too much credit, but he turned out pretty darn good. Valedictorian, super nice, and headed to Taiwan for two years. Best of luck Q! You made your two other moms proud!

No comments: