Friday, November 6, 2009

Two Minutes of Fame

Last month Wes was contacted by an ASU reporter who wanted to do a story on Amazing Athletes in the Valley. It is a newscast anchored and produced by students at Cronkite School of Journalism. I'm sure the moms of the reporters tune in, but I'm not sure too many others do. Let's just say that Wes doesn't exactly get recognized when we are out because of the story. Nonetheless, I thought it was well done and worth sharing with my three loyal blog followers! Enjoy...

(This is a poor pirated version filmed from the TV with our camera.)

2 comments:

Tiffany Hatch said...

The link did not work : (

Stephanie said...

I think you have more than 3 loyal blog followers... you probably at least have 4! haha!!! That's totally how I feel about my blog. It's like comment already so I know you're there!