Saturday, April 26, 2008

Worst Reason Ever

So in my almost 7-year mom career, as you can imagine, I have been awakened in the night for many different reasons. Last night, though had to have been the worst reason ever for interrupting my sleep. I heard an ear piercing scream from the boys room that could best be described as what a person would sound like if they were say being eaten alive by a mountain lion. With my heart racing, I instinctively ran to Dylan's side to find him sitting up in bed screaming, "I can't see! I can't see!" When I told him that his eyes were closed he said, "Oh." He then immediately went back to sleep. True story. I wrote this one down to help me remember why I am I so tired.

1 comment:

Becca Hatch said...

I would be so bitter. At least he didn't need his foot scratched while you were at it.